Dead Whale's @ Mud

Gazza

rumrunner wrote:

if all goes well old gazzman and i are going for a look around mud on sun to see what we can find?

we will start a new thread if we find it ! hopefully the new thread will be called big shark caught off whale carcuss! :P

cheers Ian.

Enough of the olde shit lmao

but yeah anchor up wind and drift some balloons down and if the wind changes run away :X

and put some pots in ;)

Cheers Gaz

ps If your out that way Keep an eye out for Absconded white half cab with blue storms

come over and say gidday :)

straddiebrad wrote:

why do they put it in the bay ,why not take if out to sea?

Probably heaps cheaper and easier ? :blink:

But truth be know could be a good thing ;)

I was in Canarvon WA when a whale carcus washed in and the bogons went out in tinnies and stood on the floating carcus while a pack of great whites where eating it :woohoo:

clearly visible from shore :blink: made the news and all :blush:

so maybe some big nasties hangin round for a easy feed :silly:

Cheers Gaz

Gazza wrote:

straddiebrad wrote:
why do they put it in the bay ,why not take if out to sea?

Probably heaps cheaper and easier ? :blink:

But truth be know could be a good thing ;)

I was in Canarvon WA when a whale carcus washed in and the bogons went out in tinnies and stood on the floating carcus while a pack of great whites where eating it :woohoo:

clearly visible from shore :blink: made the news and all :blush:

so maybe some big nasties hangin round for a easy feed :silly:

Cheers Gaz

Is that an easy feed of bogans??

was talking to my uncle who used to work on the whaling station at moreton island and my uncle Les was saying how there were that many great whites and tigers in the bay when the whaling station was opperational. GW sharks would regulary attack boat hulls moored off the island. GW were regulary caught of the bulwer stretch of beach he used to use a fresh cut of whale for bait :blink: uncle Les was saying that the GW were seen in the bay for years and years after the whaling station closd down. and during the whale season the sharks would mass school up out the front waiting for ther free feed of whale.It took more than a decade for this shark behaviour to dissapear long arfter the station had ben closed.

So it had me thinking that if the authorities were to start dumping whale in the bay it may bring back the hords of sharks. With this latest GW attack off stradie it would more than likley encourage them back in the bay for good as well.

so we all know that GW's are out in our waters so I dont get why they would want to encourage them coming into the bay and surounding islands where there is plenty of tourisim.

The sharks are always here, bigger than the one in the paper today.... i hear mates and rellos with stories all the time about getting taunted by sharks well over the 5 meter mark inside morton is.... and to complete the scare tactic bull Sh!t from the media they put a killer bloody shark link in the article.... :S

Archived