Hour of Power (Jacks and a Snapper) (15/01/2010)

francomas777

Did the runner from work around 12:00pm last friday as my mate was on the water calling me and telling me how good the day was for a fish.

Ended up driving out to luggage point and getting picked up on the beach.

Got some livies around were i was picked up and it was off to my spot to try and get some good fish.

First cast down within 5 minutes had a 52cm jack trying to do the runner on me but gave him some stick and within no time he was in the boat for pics.

Next cast my mate zane was taken by a 48cm jack and same thing with a good fight and a little time he was in the boat too.

After catching 2 jacks in 15 minutes we were as happy as you could be and i didnt need to fish anymore.

Decided we will have one more cast before we leave. Resulted in me catching a 67cm snapper and my mate getting busted off by what we think was a bigger snapper.

Had a great little hour session both of the Mangrove Jacks were released successfully and we kept the snapper for a feed that night.

Hope you like the pics. (sorry guys only on the brag matt as my friend thinks it will give away our spot)

P1150031res.jpg

P1150037res.jpg

P1150024res.jpg

P1150048res.jpg

Archived