Wet Ass Plenty Bass

Dinodadog

It did not look very nice at the NPD ramp this morning, rain thunder and black as charcoal, so I waited for 45 mins and off I went. Right into the next shower, that lasted all morning, I was wet through in minutes. So I thought may as well make the best of it. Anyway as the rain hit I got a double hookup on lures, this made me forget the wet ass for awhile :laugh:

Managed to get a few on lures on the way down the dam, then had a baitfish for awhile and the fish were going crazy, so when the shrimp ran out I was back into the lures again. In amongst all this I get a call from the wife, she said get home you silly old buggar and at the end of the call there was a clap of thunder and some lightning. I did not hesitate I was on my way and my graphite rods were hidden under the brag mat. Finished up with 15 on lures and 21 on shrimp and a gar that ended up under the floor, so the boat got a good wash when I got home. Wet days are nearly always good days for fishing.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

1st double on lures npd7_2_10_001.JPG

Angus NPD fish tend to remain healthy,due to abundance of feed in there.

Feral so did I when the lightning started

Malcolm I made it a bit easier no tagging

Ross thanks mate

Fishingnut used to taking pics quickly,although they did move before the pic

Scope I had to drain the boat twice and pull the bungs at the ramp

Fenelious check above

Ellicat the tagging got a rest yesterday as its hard to write in a soggy notebook

Archived