freshwater session..on fire!!! real fire!!!

James W

well...went out esk way to tangle with some freshys last monday..did ok too..got myfirst tilapia on sinnerbait..hahah and a few forkys on hard bodys...so luke and i moved out closer to somerset dam and scored about 25 bass in a about 4 hrs of jungle trekkin...then come home time my car broke down :(

had to leave it there and get picked up..so come wednesday i was able to get a ride out there with a mate to tow it back only to find it was burnt out!!! those bastards!!!

seems they jacked my car up at the back so they could put a hole in my fuel tank and KABOOM!! it was a mess..nothing left! no glass no rubber ,they did a fantastic job on it..still trying to get my head around it..no insurance to cover that either...just glad i left nothing worth anything in it...

unreal! :ohmy:

have pics..just waitin for mate to send em.

rumrunner wrote:

holy moly! thats no good mate! you must be devostated!

what mod was it?

you should have gave me a call to see if i could get it going instead of leaving it!

i do on site jobs for a little extra! but i suppose theres no use telling you now!

realy sorry to hear man!

Ian

a ford falcon...couldnt afford a tow truck..had a good mate helping me out but maybe a bit late :blink:

bastards

that's got to suck .

don't know why turds and assholes just can't leave stuff alone .

nice 1 on the fish .

i have all my cars insured now ,not full .

just fire and theft and property to cover the other car .

hard lesson's have been learned .

better to fork out the few hundred $ a year and have the basic's covered .

even if its just a 1000$ or 2000 $ car .

at least u would get something back ,hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived