Sebile knot

flexo

hey thats a good knot! B) took me a few goes to get right but I got it down pat now.under 30secs to complete the knot.I found that if you get the first 2 wraps nice and snug and get rid of the tiny loop that happens between ya fingers the rest of the knot just falls into place smoothly. little dab of supper glue on the knot makes the knot very neat. will use this knot for joining leader alot now cheers :)

50lb braid to 60lb pre test for leader the knot diamiter is less than half the thickness of a 5c coin heres a pic.nice compact knot esspecially for heavier lines with thicker dia.

IMGP1319_AFO.jpg

cheers mick

I went to Tackle Warehouse last Friday to listen to Bushy talk about his fishing adventures. He showed us all how to tie a 'Slim Beauty' knot which I have dutifully learnt and now you tell me I have to learn another one... when will this all end... too much to take in. :huh:

It looks like the simplified version of the FG knot...

It's very strong.

You can also try to melt the tip of the fluorocarbon (after you cut till the 1/8 length), this will give that added 'stop', in case you get a very strong fish that may 'pull' your braid out. This always works for my FG knot!

Cheers! Jonathan

kreel wrote:

I went to Tackle Warehouse last Friday to listen to Bushy talk about his fishing adventures. He showed us all how to tie a 'Slim Beauty' knot which I have dutifully learnt and now you tell me I have to learn another one... when will this all end... too much to take in. :huh:

the slim beauty is a much nicer knot imho learned this a while ago and tie it every time instead of the improved albright

Archived