2 Deckie spots for Moreton Bay Classic

daveylad

Hi guys I'm looking for a couple of guys that have boating experience for the Classic, I have popsted a picture of my boat on the site, my problem is that I havent any expeience in the Bay only Noosa River and some in the Pumicestone Passage, The boat comes with a Hummingbird 788Ci Combo and has all safety gear for outside fishing :woohoo:

daveylad

Great offer daveylad good on you.

Very much in the spirit of AFO.

A reminder to all those that may be considering it the price is now $40 to enter but will be going up to $50 before to long so its more economical to get in now!

Angus

Thanks for the help Angus spots now filled, went out today on Noosa river and first cast caught a 40cm flattie, its for dinner tonight, by the way angus I sold my caravan today so in the next week or so I will be looking at selling my boat and looking for a 6 metre boat more suited to the bay and open water ios there anyone you can recommend that had sound knowledge of what to ask for or wheere to look

Thanks

Dave

Mate we have always had good dealings with John Crawford Marine for 2nd hand boats, Cooparoo Marine for 1st hand boats and the members of the site are always a wealth of knowledge. Id even make another thread about it. Im no boat expert but there are a tonne of guys here that would happily offer their two cents and most of it would be worth while.

Who was your second deckie out of curiosity?

Angus

Archived