ABT Flathead Comps?

dan25

Hey guys

After purchasing a boat a few days ago, ive actually been thinking about abt tournaments for abit of fun of late. A mate and i are keen on giving an abt flathead comp ago, down the Gold coast near the end of the year in september im pretty there is one, for abit of fun.

I've been trying to find infomation about these new flatty comps that have just recently been put together, and am trying to find out if a Livewell is needed? Cause i heard it's photo and release only, but it also says somewhere that a livewell is needed. If so, is an esky above deck an option? Heard you need some kind of pump that filters your water?

any help would be awesome

thanks

dan

dan25 wrote:

Hey guys

After purchasing a boat a few days ago, ive actually been thinking about abt tournaments for abit of fun of late. A mate and i are keen on giving an abt flathead comp ago, down the Gold coast near the end of the year in september im pretty there is one, for abit of fun.

I've been trying to find infomation about these new flatty comps that have just recently been put together, and am trying to find out if a Livewell is needed? Cause i heard it's photo and release but it also says that a livewell is needed. If so, is an esky an option? Heard you need some kind of pump that filters your water?

any help would be awesome

thanks

dan

Pretty sure if one is needed it would be 60ltr as per the bream comp... by the way eskys are fine

I'm thinking of entering the, Sep 26 FLATHEAD Qualifier- #3 Gold Coast, QLD which is on this link down towards the bottom.

/>http://bream.com.au/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=221

I noticed that there is a qualifiering event number 1 and 2 aswell. Do you have to enter those two events before the number 3 qualifying event? or can you just enter straight into the qualifier number 3 at the gold coast on Sep 26?

Sorry about all the questions, just wondering.

dan25 wrote:

I'm thinking of entering the, Sep 26 FLATHEAD Qualifier- #3 Gold Coast, QLD which is on this link down towards the bottom.

/>http://bream.com.au/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=221

I noticed that there is a qualifiering event number 1 and 2 aswell. Do you have to enter those two events before the number 3 qualifying event? or can you just enter straight into the qualifier number 3 at the gold coast on Sep 26?

Sorry about all the questions, just wondering.

No need to fish the previous 2 events.

dan25 wrote:

Ok Cool. Looks like I'm entering it then, just gotta save for a min kota and im set :)

Mate check out the watersnake range as well..... good budget priced leccys. See what everyone else reckons but you'll pay way less for a watersnake. Allround angler on ebay has the 54p/44in model with 2 remotes for 719 delivered.

Just a thought

Scope wrote:

dan25 wrote:
Ok Cool. Looks like I'm entering it then, just gotta save for a min kota and im set :)

Mate check out the watersnake range as well..... good budget priced leccys. See what everyone else reckons but you'll pay way less for a watersnake. Allround angler on ebay has the 54p/44in model with 2 remotes for 719 delivered.

Just a thought

thanks for that Scope, yer didnt want to pay to much. Would I then need to buy a battery on top of that?

Archived