3 Locations triple rewards

Dinodadog

Started off with a trip down to the hinterland on wednesday, in the arvo I said to the wife I am going down tothe creek to catch a cod,I said I cant target bass as its out of season. Well the first cast I was on and it was one of those pesky bass, next cast I retreived the lure as close as possible to the roots of a tree that had fallen in the creek and wooska I was on to something heavy, at first I thought Ihad hooked a eel, but as it got closer to the bank I saw it was a nice cod. It went right on 50cm on the brag mat, missed out on a pic as the camera was in the car and it was to far away, had to get this beauty back in the water asop. Picked up another 2 pesky bass while trying for another cod.

Saturday saw me down at Heinze dam very early, too early actualy as in the dark I pushed the boat off the trailer into 10cm of water, had to drive forward to get boat fully off trailer. I thought the old road ramp got deeper as it went in but found out I was wrong. Anyway went a few hundred mrtres up the dam and found a school, picked up a coupleon jackals and then 16 on shrimp, also while trolling picked another on crazy deep.

Sunday saw me out at my favourite spot NPD trolled down the dam for zilch and halfway back for the same, pulled up for a bait fish and got into them straight away double hookups and several singles, was joined by Ray and Ty and then when another boat came up behind me and started casting I knew it was time to move,moving to another couple of locations followed each time by this other boat, gee I hate it when these people cant afford a sounder :dry:

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

one of the heinze bass Pictureooo_001.jpg

I was that guy in the other boat. I thought it would be nice come to say hello to another member but before I had a chance you moved straight away. I was actually sounding/side imaging up some areas myself and we decide as you left that it was getting too windy and we may aswell troll back the exact same way we trolled down(sorry our sounder show the same schools of bass). If you might have stayed on one spot you may have noticed us go around you and keep going. By the way i could see what you where sitting over 150 meters away hence the side imaging sounder that i could not afford! Sorry to offend you.

No probs next time you come up behind me yell out. When I baitfish my eyes are glued to my sounder but when someone comes close I end up with lines all over the screen, you may of noticed Ray was at a safe distance away from me. I hope I was helpful in giving you a few points to check out in the future.

Dino

I was getting the same lines so i changed my sounder to a different frequency. I had the same problem with my old skeeter with side and front sounders. I run the front one on a different channel. I picked 8 up for the morning on lures but they are very shy. they seem to be hitting em from underneath the lure. I managed 37 for a session at somerset on sat.What do you think of the HDS?

Archived