Brisbane River Thief 27August

yoyo

decided to hit the river in kayak this morning as i haven't been fishing in a very long time. :(

Launched at Boggy before sunrise and yes in case you were wondering, i was most definitely wearing my balls as earrings for a good 10 minutes after wading into knee deep water to launch....... :ohmy: :laugh:

In short, didn't even come close to getting on the scoreboard. :(

Don't want to mention any names, but I think Wes might have stolen all the snapper from the mouth of the river............. :unsure: :dry: :laugh:

It was nice early, but the WSW started to pick up at about 0830 so I headed back in....

i was trying to suss 'em out today wes, i got one decent hit but that was all..... the tides weren't great though...

I would have had to peddle right out to the end wharves to find a clear one i could get close to, too far to bother with the weather conditions in the back of my mind. the closer wharves were all boxed up with moored ships so i would have infringed the exclusion zone trying to get inbetween them to my usual spots....

ahh well, that's fishin!

yoyo wrote:

i was trying to suss 'em out today wes, i got one decent hit but that was all..... the tides weren't great though...

I would have had to peddle right out to the end wharves to find a clear one i could get close to, too far to bother with the weather conditions in the back of my mind. the closer wharves were all boxed up with moored ships so i would have infringed the exclusion zone trying to get inbetween them to my usual spots....

ahh well, that's fishin!

busy mate? havnt seen many reports from uncle yoyo for a while

Archived