Push bike and trailer setup

sharrie 70

i zipped tied two pvc pipes on the front of my forks and they sit on my pegs at the fron and i got this rectangle bucket about 30cm long 15cm wide and 15cm high zipped tied to the handle bars and it works fine holds my rods and all my gear in the bucket and when i go sharking i bolt on one of those rod holders that can spin 360 and go up and down 180 so yeah it works well for me

cheers ryan

hey ryan thanks for that .. ill give it a try and see what happens -- if i get stuck ill give ya a hola lol , i was looking at putting a trailer on the back of the bike but there around the 140 mark at kmart and with christmas here ummm pass but anyway tyvm

and as for the backpack ummm no not even gonna try lol

cheers all

this is the setup I use is a milk crate which is connected onto my bike with some metal bars that hook onto my hangers and a bar with a hole in that fits onto a bolt on top of my forks. I then zip-tied some car rod holders to the side and a piece of PVC pipe to the front and the crate is just big enough for me to fit my esky in I gave it its first run on the weekend about a hour and a half ride to get to my spot and it worked well will post pics of the setup

post-7093-144598555316_thumb.jpg

post-7093-144598555322_thumb.jpg

Archived