NPD 13/05/07 Tim + Troy

Tim a

Hey all

Troy and I hit up north pine dam on sunday,(mothers day)

We arrived around 12:30 and had our first casts at about 12:45. I was using a Jackall TN60 and troy was using a TN50.

We walked away from forgans cove to try find deepish water. We were casting for about 30 mins before I got the first one to the bank. A small one about 30cm fork. Troy was soon on after me and we had a hectic session for about 45 mins in which we landed and released 10 small bass. They were school quite far out and packed tight. We headed off in search of bigger fish to no avail.

We came back to the spot (with a fad of dead bird) and got a few more littlies before it was time to head of at about 6 pm.

Tally

Troy 12 bass (biggest around 40fork)

Tim 6 bass (biggest around 35 fork):blush:

Was a fun day!

Also thanks to troy's mum for taking us on her day! [img size=455]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Troy_basssmall.JPG

post-96-144598414648_thumb.jpg

Yeah it was a good day regardless of the lack of size. They were pretty consistant when we were fishing for them. We probably would have caught a lot more if we didn't leave the spot for a few hours in search of bigger fish.

Feral: Yes there are fences that signal the fishing boundaries. You know you shouldn't be fishing there when you see a red and yellow tape up the bank as if to say there's a murder scene around the corner :P . The rangers have resorted to scare tactics :P .

But some of the fences have been over grown with shrubs and bush land so it can be hard to see them. I'm sure if someone asked why you were fishing in a restricted zone you could ask them where you can fish and where the boundary marking actually is they would be more then happy to show you, that's if they can actually find it themselves.

We were fishing from a legal bank so yes there are good banks still legal to fish.

Troy

I'm pretty sure that I know exactly where you are.

Any way, what colours work best for you? Bright or Dark, because I found a dark brownish/tan with red cheeks Jackall TN60 last time at North Pine (:woohoo: )and I havn't been since. Would that colour work very well?

Archived