Upcoming FOTM species suggestions

AFO

Here is a chance for you to make your suggestions what the upcoming Fish of the Month species could be. We will take these on board when deciding upon the upcoming FOTM months (not already decided upon). This is your chance to try and match up which species is best for which month etc.

Please reply with Month= Species as shown in the format below. you can easily copy and paste the list below to save you typing all the months again B)

eg. (and i havent taken any time to match up which species would be best for which month i just wrote these off the top of my head)

January=Bream

February=Mangrove Jack

March=Luderick

April=Tuna

May=Wahoo

June=Bass

July=Yellowbelly

August=Tailor

September=Snapper

October=Mudcrab

November=Whiting

December=River Whaler (Bull Shark)

I like the idea of matching planned AFO trips etc with the fish of the month.

IE Bass for June.

So I reckon Barra for October to match the Awoonga trip

I dunno about bullies for december, the biggest bullie will win the classic, so a second prize for it would be a bit pointless?. Maybe Bullies for January?

Blokes are planning or were talking about planning a trip out near Goondiwindi, maybe Murray River Cod that month if that trip comes happens?

Snapper for September would also line up with the proposed charter.

• 3 weeks later...

Feral, for December take into account this scenario:

1. You win the BRC's sharking category

2. I go over to moreton and win FOTM.

:woohoo: But we all know \"The Bent Hookers\" will win the BRC again, so you don't have to worry about that scenario :woohoo:

But that's an illustration of how it can be different. You could also say the same thing about the AFO Winter camp prizes for biggest bass

• 2 weeks later...

With the Fish of the Month, do you have to catch the fish in the SE QLD region, or could you get it any where. Because if the fish was Snapper, someone could book a holiday down in South Australia and catch a massive one while people in brisbane can barely get a legal one (ie. Me. LOL)

If is says this rule in another area, sorry for the question

Will

• 2 weeks later...

Archived