Ducks For Sale

Travis

We will have Pekin cross Khaki Campbell Ducklings for sale around the end of feb, our girly is neally finished laying the loot so they should be ready by then, theyre good looking ducks i dont know anywhere on the nthside that sells this cross and i had to get the purebreed pekins from down south.

They will be going for $10 a pop because i think we might end up with quite a few :blink:

Parents

Drakes are the white ones (pekin)

Brown one is the girly (Khaki)

post-4704-144598571115_thumb.jpg

post-4704-144598571122_thumb.jpg

post-4704-144598571128_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Were getting rid of the ducks to a good home that isnt going to result in their heads going missing..... if anyone wants some ducks to run around their dam theyre all yours, just not enough room for them here...

So its the 2 white males and the brown female...

Any takers, id hate to take them somewhere that i dont know whats going to happen to them

haha everything has it's own personality if you watch it run around enough hahaha cut it :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah nom.. nom.. nom..nom mmmmmmcrunchy skin haha

na couldnt do that to a duck there good watch dogs :evil: i like ducks there got attitude and spunky attidude at that .i like a pet with a bit of attitude

ay trav.... i would have takin them like that a few months back ay trav but i got ova 30 foul atm i wana get rid of me guinie foul,.....bloody noisy bastards. the guinies are pritty but just a prick of a bird to own. :lol: if i can off load them i take ya duck :)

when ya make the move andif ya still avnt got rid of em let us know i got 2 acres of prime duck heaven ;) i just have to sort out another water pond cause the buggers wont be getting in my ornimental pond i tell ya which i have blue iris and water cress growing in it. and i will have to off load me guinie foul be fore then which shouldnt be that hard there laverders(purple foul) use me as a back up,as a last resort no presure.:) i need a bit of time

mick

youll have to fence off that pond mate ha ha, and its 3 ducks not 1 lol, theyre good when someone comes in the yard, they know if someones in the front yard any theyre out the back.

Theyre fine at the moment but dont wanna get stuck with finding them a new home if i move somewhere i cant have them by the end of the year

Archived