2nd Round AFO Tournament Shirts Ready!

Angus

Hey team.

So I will be picking the next batch of AFO Tourny Shirts up on Friday this week :)

With this in mind I will start handing them out at the AFO Clean Up Australia Day effort on the sunday to those that can make it. I know a few people paid postage for this so will go through the list once I have them and send the relevant ones out (realisitically monday but friday if I have time).

This thread is also being used to ascertain interest in 3rd round orders. These wont be happening for a couple of months (or we when have 30+ confirmed) but if you would leave you EOI here I can contact you when it is happening so you are in the loop.

Cheers guys!

Hope to see a lot of you there on Sunday!

Angus

EOI's For 3rd Round Orders:

1. Enormoss

2. Manni79

3. Young_fella

4. Shirvo

5. "Mystery Member"

6. Damont x 2?

7. SouthEast Fishing

8. Eug

Hi Angus - are you taking names for a 3rd round order?

There will no doubt be a 3rd round order mate, but not for a little while, unless interest was high again. Ill put out an expression of interest in a month or so and see if we have many interested parties. With the prices largely dicated by numbers we do need a fair few to make it work.

Angus

Too easy - count me in ;)

Cheers Shirvo :)

If anyone wants to add their own informal Expression Of Interest please feel free. Just bare in mind it could be a while before the orders are offcially made. However by giving me your interest you potentially:

1. Speed up the time frame of the next order.

2. Give me a list of people to chase up and inform when the next one is happening.

Cheers.

Angus

Angus, Could I grab a couple as well if possible please.. Let me know how much and where to send funds.

Hey mate. All shirts were made to order so there is not any stock for sale.

3rd round orders will kick off in a couple of month, or if there appears to be suffecient demand (at least 30).

Cheers.

Angus

Hey everyone.

I have posted out all shirts that had postage paid so you should get them monday at the latest.

There are a few people left to collect but I am working with these guys via email so cheers.

I am still looking for EOI's for a 3rd round. We bascially need 30 to make this happen. If not it will be a few months before this is kicked off. Check the first post of this thread to see how many EOI's we have so far.

Cheers.

Angus

Thanks Angus for the last minute pick up. As you saw the mojo worked a treat (or it was Tugger's expert fishing guidance).

cheers

Hahahaha no worries Gazmac!

Guys as you can see we are actually nearly one third of the way to having a 3rd round order. S if you are keen please let me know as its looking more realisitic!

Angus

Archived