Need Help With Rod

etran

hey guys, im looking to buy a rod that will compliment a reel i just purchased; stradic 2500f ci4. I'm chasing bream, whiting, flathead, etc. just the usual estuary fish species. my budget is around $150 and preferably a 2pc rod.

any suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated !

I was in a tackle store earlier this week and tried the ci4 on a shimano raider 1-4kg. Seemed like a nice combo and I think the rod is about $120-$130. I'm sure there are plenty of rods it will go on so take Ur real down to a tackle shop and check a few out

Angel ex from Rob

Pflueger Trion

Berkley Dropshot

i think those should be within your budget :)

I've used all of the above and they're pretty good bang for buck so just take the reel down and see which feels best in your hand.

Tight lines mate

Another option you might consider is the Nordic Stage range that's coming out in a couple of months.

Probably a little above your current budget but if you can hold off and maybe save a couple more $, they might fit your needs. All are 2pc and light n' whippy.

for bait fishing with that size reel i wouldn't go past the black queen from shakespear they are $30 from kmart these rods are dynamite on whiting bream and flathead just a bit to whipy for throwing lures

i love them that much i own 3 of them for when the family and i go estuary fishing

Archived