early morning one mile bass

T Fisher

had to start work a little later than usual this morning so i got up at the usual time got ready for work packed the car traveled about 2klms from home to the spot

i have always thought i wonder what this spot would be like early as the light starts to come out i only usualy manage one or two bass at this spot if i am lucky

i made my way through the long grass still all wet with dew the exposed dirt was nas sticky as hell and i recon i grew two inches on the way down

had a few casts with my little green mate but nothing happened i decided to change a red black and gold kodaka lure i got frm big w last week and on the first cast caught this poor old fella he had one crook eye and was fairly thin but he still put on a good turn and only 1cm shorter than my pb from the weekend

post-7578-144598601133_thumb.jpg

he was quickly followed up by this one

post-7578-144598601137_thumb.jpg

put him back cast in the same spot and this fella took it straight away thought it was the same fish at first but no sign of previous hook up

post-7578-144598601142_thumb.jpg

then a slightly bigger one

post-7578-144598601145_thumb.jpg

then thi one to finnish of with

post-7578-144598601149_thumb.jpg

had to leave thm biteing hate doing that but work was waiting

allup my best session here ever will have to go back early again one day soon

had to start work a little later than usual this morning so i got up at the usual time got ready for work packed the car traveled about 2klms from home to the spot ....quote]

keep exploring along that waterway,the floods have been good to it. :)

had to start work a little later than usual this morning so i got up at the usual time got ready for work packed the car traveled about 2klms from home to the spot ....quote]

keep exploring along that waterway,the floods have been good to it. :)

ther are plenty of good snags along this area some are hard to get at from the bank i would love to put my canoe in here but i would have to drag it out around too many snags i recon i gotta get myself a kyak then things could get even better

Archived