Great Northern Lager + $20 BCF Voucher

Whiskers

Arhhhh.... Cool

The owners of Carlton, Fosters and Castlemain got together for a meeting one night apon arrival the owner of Castlemain orders a XXXX Gold, the owner of Fosters orders a fosters light ice and the owner of Carlton orders a diet pepsi...

The two other owners look amused as the ask what's the go? Pepsi?

The owner of Carlton turns around and says, Well.... if you two @#$%ers arn't drinking beer than neither am I :P

Arhhhh.... Cool

The owners of Carlton, Fosters and Castlemain got together for a meeting one night apon arrival the owner of Castlemain orders a XXXX Gold, the owner of Fosters orders a fosters light ice and the owner of Carlton orders a diet pepsi...

The owner of Carlton turns around and says, Well.... if you two @#$%ers arn't drinking beer than neither am I :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can't blame him for that.

I'wouldn't drink xxxx either my body is a temple :whistle: :whistle:

Arhhhh.... Cool

Nice one haha

Although I think you'll find fosters actually owns carlton so its the same brand/owner :)

• 4 weeks later...

I heard that there was no vouchers allocated for Qld.

The reasoning by the company was,even though their product is on display in Qld,they realised that,anyone North of the border with discerning taste buds wouldn`t buy it,with or without bribery,so they decided not to cater for the couple with the underdeveloped taste buds. :cheer: :lol:

I also heard that XXXX, because of 6 in arow about to happen,are putting together some great Maroon pack offers coming to a pub/club/bottleO near you soon, sooo get in before the rush. ;):) :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone recieve their voucher?

:angry::angry:B)

Not yet. Not holding my breath for it either.

In the words of the great Alf Stewart, "Stone the flamin' crows".

Came home today to find a little note in the letterbox. Down to the local post office, and sure enough there are my two vouchers sitting there waiting for me :). Only took a month and a half - 2 months to arrive, but at least it did! :ohmy:

Anyone recieve their voucher?

:angry::angry:B)

Not yet. Not holding my breath for it either.

In the words of the great Alf Stewart, "Stone the flamin' crows".

Came home today to find a little note in the letterbox. Down to the local post office, and sure enough there are my two vouchers sitting there waiting for me :). Only took a month and a half - 2 months to arrive, but at least it did! :ohmy:

Me too, thought i had another speeding fine :whistle:

Archived