FINISHED! The PA is now ready to get wet!

swabio

Well, after much delay and stuffing about, I finally finished the fit out of the Mighty MARISTIKA......... aka my Hobie Pro Angler!

All I need now is some decent yak weather ;)

I have a second seat for the kids to sit on in the 'cargo' area of the PA, obviously will remove the bungy to ensure they don't get all tangled up :) The livewell will be in there when I go solo :)

I ended up putting the light switch to the right hand side of the seat......... below the power cable for the H'bird fishfinder

Here it is in all its glory................

post-5868-144598611193_thumb.jpg

post-5868-144598611197_thumb.jpg

post-5868-144598611202_thumb.jpg

post-5868-144598611206_thumb.jpg

post-5868-14459861121_thumb.jpg

post-5868-144598611218_thumb.jpg

post-5868-144598611222_thumb.jpg

post-5868-144598611214_thumb.jpg

Cheers for the comments ppl, hopefully soon as the weather is good......... bang...it will be getting wet!

Oops, just re-read the post - MARISTIKA a fine Irish, Welsh, Norwegian, Swahili, Afghanistani, Kazakstani... name.

There's got to be a story there?

Yeah, it is a play on words..... basically using a part of my wife and kids names...... turns out to be a Lithuanian glass company also..... lol :S

Nice rig and the deck lights look good but do you have an alround white light on a pole up high other wise it could become an expensive speed bump :(

I don't have a all around light yet, have been trying to work out what one to use.......... probably get the visicarbon pro flag / light system i think.............

Great fit out!! Hope you get your first capture today.

What's the all up cost?

Luc

Hmm didn't go fishing today........... all up fitted out it was a bit over $4.5k......... :blush:

Nice one Richard! You've had to wait a while to use that sounder ;)

Sure have been waiting a while to use it!

Come on Swabio, its all on for Monday (2 May 11) morning at Wello, get MARISTIKA out there with us and get some fish blood on her!

Mate, wish I was able to..........gotta do some family duties apparently......... :S

Archived