Who Deserves A $50 Voucher For Atomica?

Angus

Who Deserves A $50 Voucher For Atomica?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who Deserves A $50 Voucher For Atomica?

• rayke1938
    • Dinodadog
    • ellicat
    • eg_vtec
    • wesfish
    • kreel
    • ryanyoung
    • Keen-as-fisho
    • crazywalrus
    • tugger

Member Dan Sikes, Chef at West End's "Atomica - Eat Drink Restaurant has kindly offered up a $50 voucher to a deserving AFO member. So how do we decide who is deserving?

This Poll is a list of the top 10 most "Thanked" members as per the "Thank You" function in the forum. We feel that this is a fair indication of members who contribute to this community for the greater benefit of all members.

Voting will close on the 10th of May 2011.

So please, vote for the member you personally feel most deserves this very generous donation!

For the record I have personally visited Dan at Atomica for an awesome cooked breakfast and this truly a worth while prize!

Cheers.

Angus

I think the spread actually turned out really well.

We really do have listed there in the top 10 people who:

Offer heaps of advice.

Help new people and members.

Offer deckie spots if possible.

Do good and numerous reports.

Generally have a great attitude towards how they use the site.

Although I guess all the above can be deemed obvious as thats how they wracked up so many "Thank You's" in the first place!

Angus

Great idea, Angus. Going to be a tough call to make especially when most, if not all, of the top 10 are eligible for the prize.

Dont thank me!

Thanks Dan Sikes for putting up such a great prize!

Cheers.

Angus

Defiantly Ray - Great bloke and always taking people out. Appreciate being included in the list. :)

Mate your efforts got you there.

This list was not randomly chosen. Its actually from the Members stats.

These are literally 10 people who have recieved the most "Thank You" clicks (the Thank You mechanism down the bottom of each and everyone's post) ever on AFO.

So well done everyone for just being on the list!

This and other stats can be viewed here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/stats

But I'm also going to have to go with ray, after all he did give me a few dozen shrimp and 2 downrigger bombs today! Not to mention the countless times he has taken myself and others out, and the tonnes of redclaw he has distributed!!

Cheers

Defiantly Ray - Great bloke and always taking people out. Appreciate being included in the list. :)

These are literally 10 people who have recieved the most "Thank You" clicks (the Thank You mechanism down the bottom of each and everyone's post) ever on AFO.

This and other stats can be viewed here: http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum/stats

Cool stats page Angus !!! So many great guys on this site, my fishing skills & knowledge has improved becuase of great people on this site, always willing to help and also have been lucky to fsh with a few great AFO'ers GOOD TIMES

well i am not voting, for the fact there are a lot of good lads on here i have met, and i dont reckon i favor 1 over the other, but each have their own strenghts and thats a great thing, happy for whoever wins this, and well done to ya suspects thanked. and thanks has got to go also to dan for this, as it's the lil things that ppl do that others remember, so good on yas all, and good bloody luck !

rob.

Cool stats page Angus !!! So many great guys on this site, my fishing skills & knowledge has improved becuase of great people on this site, always willing to help and also have been lucky to fsh with a few great AFO'ers GOOD TIMES

Manni, you are flying up the list!

Member Dan Sikes, Chef at West End's "Atomica - Eat Drink Restaurant has kindly offered up a $50 voucher to a deserving AFO member. \

Have always been to the same place for my Sunday morning breakfasts at West End, but just found another one.

I will be in soon for a 'big breakfast' Dan and encourage others to support who support us!

Did Baden open another account so he could vote for himself twice ??? :P

Kreel and T/box is the 2 votes....actually both are Badens. The T/box vote was him hacking her account

the third vote must've come from the holy ghost :whistle:

the third vote was when he borrowed benno's iphone the other day :(

I can't decide I want to give my vote to Pussca or Scope...

... Oh wait, that's right they're not on this list. :evil: :lol:

hahahaha! :lol::lol::lol:

I didn't want to be on the list anyway....its waaaaaay too 'commercial' these days :P

Can we put another, slightly more derogatory button up for kreel's posts?

hahaha Kreel but mine is Tugger. For me I have learn't the most about fishing and boating from this bloke in the short times I have spent with him than anyone one else ever

its a hard call between ray or mark ,they both offer a lot of deckie spots and lot of advice and help .

when are you going to stop and tally votes angus?

Hey mate good to meet you today.

As per the first post the voting will end on the 10th.

Cheers.

Angus

good to meet you too mate, nice to put a name to the hair :lol: . Ahh alright cheers, didn't read the front page in too much detail

Archived