Bass a plenty

Dinodadog

Been out and about over the last week or so picking up plenty of bass. Most creeks and rivers are producing good bass at the moment and with all this soon to come to a stop at the end of the month I have been on the go quite a bit lately. Yes closed season starts on the 1st of June until the end of August.

NPD is also starting to pick up although the bass are still a bit small. I got 22 bass and one yella last trip and 34 bass the trip before. Picked up a nice 52cm yella a few days ago in the river. Some of the fishing has been from the boat and some walking the banks and doesnt my legs know all about it. Have had over a dozen bass over the 50cm size and a lot in the late 40cm size. Has also cost me a fortune in lures either lost or from being bricked.Some of the lures used,blades,beetlespins,s/baits,sebile shad,jackal chubby deep and atomic deep and mid plus a few others.

Anyway here is some pics from the last few trips.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Been out and about over the last week or so picking up plenty of bass. Most creeks and rivers are producing good bass at the moment and with all this soon to come to a stop at the end of the month I have been on the go quite a bit lately. Yes closed season starts on the 1st of June until the end of August.

NPD is also starting to pick up although the bass are still a bit small. I got 22 bass and one yella last trip and 34 bass the trip before. Picked up a nice 52cm yella a few days ago in the river. Some of the fishing has been from the boat and some walking the banks and doesnt my legs know all about it. Have had over a dozen bass over the 50cm size and a lot in the late 40cm size. Has also cost me a fortune in lures either lost or from being bricked.Some of the lures used,blades,beetlespins,s/baits,sebile shad,jackal chubby deep and atomic deep and mid plus a few others.

Anyway here is some pics from the last few trips.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Geez, sounds like I need to stalk you on the dam for a while!!

Exploring and finding the fish yourself is the most rewarding part of fishing thats why we have sounders these days. Also it helps to keep your eyes and ears open. Its better than sitting around your lounge room waiting for someone to tell you where to fish.

Dino

Exploring and finding the fish yourself is the most rewarding part of fishing thats why we have sounders these days. Also it helps to keep your eyes and ears open. Its better than sitting around your lounge room waiting for someone to tell you where to fish.

Dino

Here here to that!!! :)

Archived