What monofiliment line do you use ?

tugger

I find the platinum to have good enough sensitivity even off shore up to 40m

I'd have to say Platypus platinum or Lo-Stretch, bith give god abrasion resistance and lo-stretch has a great amount of sensitivity for a monofilament line

i run stren on my overhead reel, whether it is for trolling or sharking. it is igfa rated, high viz good stretch, but quite expencive. i order it on a custom roll of 8km which lasts me only 2 shark seasions :(:(:(

What the hell Kurt 8km?!! And only 2 seasons! Glad I don't fish for sharks :lol:

i run stren on my overhead reel, whether it is for trolling or sharking. it is igfa rated, high viz good stretch, but quite expencive. i order it on a custom roll of 8km which lasts me only 2 shark seasions :(:(:(

What the hell Kurt 8km?!! And only 2 seasons! Glad I don't fish for sharks :lol:

its mainly from line running over reef and when i get down to 3/4 of a spool i despool it a respool again. and on accasions when we are asleep in the cab a boat has cut very close to us ( 50m ) and pick up the balloon line grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry::angry::angry:

I use Trilene regularly no less than 14Lb Breaking Strain.. Using with a 25Lb Trace for Eels etc in Freshwater.

I do get good use out of this brand and generally Re-Spool every 4-6 months..

In the past I have used Playpus Green Mono and consider it very good in Saltwater, fishing for the Big Ones.

Archived