deckie spot tuesday

tugger

Mate obviously do$stylz is ahead of me but if there is room I'm up for it..providing you're eilling to head out in anywhere between 10 and 30 knots which is basicaly what they're predicting... anyway if you're short of numbers Iand still going let me know

regards jim

sorry jim i've got a full boat this time and we'll see westerly winds which will knock the swell right down and provide good fishing on this reef located close inshore. i've been waiting for the westerlies to show up especially this south wester

Mate obviously do$stylz is ahead of me but if there is room I'm up for it..providing you're eilling to head out in anywhere between 10 and 30 knots which is basicaly what they're predicting... anyway if you're short of numbers Iand still going let me know

regards jim

sorry jim i've got a full boat this time and we'll see westerly winds which will knock the swell right down and provide good fishing on this reef located close inshore. i've been waiting for the westerlies to show up especially this south wester

regards jim

Thanks mate, no worries, hope you have a good one.

Archived