What is your favourite bait

ellicat

What is your favourite bait  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite bait

• Live worms (blood, earth, sand)
    • Live fish (mullet herring yakkas slimeys etc)
    • Live prawns/shrimp/yabbie
    • Fresh squid
    • Fresh Pilchards
    • Fresh fillets/cubes (mullet tuna etc)
    • Frozen prawns
    • Frozen/Cured worms
    • Something else

Done bait fish much but some of the most rewarding sessions have been soaking live fish (herring, silver biddies or poddies) in the Brisbane River or at the Pin. With captures like Threadfin, Jacks and Cod its hard for me to vote otherwise.

Live prawns are a close second though...

Angus

Although I do love my live bait, due to having destroyed my net at Sandgate recently and only having jigs which appear to be useless lately, I'm all over the Chicken Gut again. As alien jaycee said, the bream are all over it at the moment.

For Bream there is only one bait.

Chicken Gut.

steak works a treat to apparently......im not much interested in bream or whiting etc......i like fishing for the big boys.....live mullet/herring/yakkas/pike.......as far as dead baits go i mainly use squid and pilchards.....always gota hav a floating pilchard out the back!!! :woohoo:

Mate you can add bread to that if you know how to fish correctly with it inthe right conditions. When I use bread I set up 6 rods and they all go off at the same time..........I catch the basically the school they are swimming around with then go home? piece of cake!! B)

For Bream there is only one bait.

Chicken Gut.

Archived