My Kayak

johnsonMAN

Hi, i have fitted out my kayak and would like to show u all the pics of what tis now.

My kayak is an Adventure Kayak

The anchor and rope = BCF $28 all up

The scotty rod holder with extension = hook 1 kayak fishing gear $59inc postage.

The paddle keeper = Bias Boating <$5

Thanks

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/RIMG0021_AFO-351e5d7d31dfabf348c09fd451fd99e3.jpg

post-1205-144598416941_thumb.jpg

johnsonMAN wrote:

Dan the 3 vertical ones are for travelling with 2 rods and the net, and the 2 out the side are if i want to troll with 2 rods and i want to troll out each side.

Thanks

If you get onto a good fish will that occy strap hold that container you dont want to lose your rods

johnsonMAN wrote:

Yeh i attach it properly once i get to the water and also i tether the rods. Its not as if im gonna hook up to a spaniard in a local creek!!

But yeh i use the occy strap and a piece of rope.

You might come across that 1.75m cobia that we have been hearing about:laugh:

Me not knowing anything about kayaks maybe I shouldn't say anything... But me being me.. I noticed the anchor at the front of the yak, why? You'd be facing the wrong way if fishing at anchor. Why wouldn't ya attach it to the rear so your fishing with the tide:whistle:

BTW nice rig:)

Post edited by: Master Sardines, at: 2007/06/06 19:38

johnsonMAN wrote:

I thought about that and could do it if i wanted to but i give u 1 reason.

EASIER.

plus i only use it when bait fishing so it dosnt really bother me.

Surely its easier and closer behind you???

Hence the greater storage room is always provided at the rear.......

Na your probabl right mate.

I think the front of my yak is longer, hence your method would just not work for mine. But looking at yours it looks as if it would be pretty easy to just reach forward and grab it. So no worries. I like the cutting board idea as well.

Good idea.

Angus

Archived