Alvey Snapper Reel

blue_mako

hey guys...

i have an alvey snapper reel that ive had in my room for a few years... i got it off a family friend who lives up at perigian beach who purchased it but never got around to using it... so i traded him 3 old alvey reels for it which went perfectly with his 3 surf rods... (after trading we went down to perigian beach for a fish and i got a perfect little shark bait sized ray and a few bream and whiting)

it doesnt come with line and it doesnt come with a rod... it has a loud ratchet, alloy back and lacquered wooden spool...

i will post pictures at a later date... i know its worth over $100 but not sure on exact rrp... asking price is $30

note: this is not a side cast reel... its a boat reel but can be used for deployed baits...

troy

sure gus... ill try taking a few pictures with my webcam in a few mins... then ill post it up on here... id say itll take me no longer then 30mins...

also do you know how to post multiple pictures in 1 post rather then doing 1 picture per post??

cheers, troy

ive done the pictures gus... but i just cut and pasted them all into one paint document and saved it... ive taken six pictures of the reel so you get a good look at it...

theres quite a few light scratches on the alloy back of the reel that the camera doesnt pick up just so you know... i had to give it a dust off from being in storage :P... also there is no rust/corrosion from what i can see on the reel...

i dont think you will be able to read the sticker on the back of the reel... the pictured turned out a bit blurry... it has a picture of a snapper with alvey written over the top of the snapper.... with \"snapper reel\" written on a banner underneath the picture... i will try and find the same logo on google... if i can ill post it up...

troy [img size=320]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/snapperreel.jpg

Archived