BCF Criminal!

Is it because I'm a Dodgy Pom???

I go in any BCF and start perusing the gear, next thing is a tannoy announcement;

"Security check in aisle 4!"

I see the geezer approaching and leg it into a different part of the store;

after a few minutes; "Security check in aisle 9"

Put's me off browsing there really....... :angry:

BCF over Redcliffe way;

"'Scuse me mate, got any Monster Miki lures?"

"Eh? Oi, (alleged)lure guru assistant, we got any, what was it?, Monster Miki?"

"Nah mate what are they then? Never heard of 'em!" Fairly aggressively I might add!

"A mad looking soft plastic that you put on a jig head for luring, they were all ove AFO the other night and I thought I'd give 'em a go....."

Marches off to computer that is slower than dial up and stabs in Google, gets me to spell Monster Miki, which he gets wrong, I point out the "did you mean Monster Miki?" tab

"Ah! Damiki, I've got them.......(agonising wait for images to load).....But I ain't got nothing like that...."

"Thank you my good man, I shall be off to buy cheaply from an on-line supplier!"

Stroll out of shop trying to avoid the daggers look from the lumpy bird on the till.....

Just another day out in BCF! :P

Yes it is because you are a pom Kev, and yes they are after you :lol: :silly:

Nah mate like others have said the security check warnings are just a deterrant to would be thieves to go thieving somewhere else. Or maybe they are trying to warn that THEY are in fact the criminals and are getting you to double check the price before paying too much :lol: :whistle:

i can live with the security check,but i have no need to walk into a BCF aka boys that cant fish :P any more. for one they are not cheap of even competetive on price, on average i would spend $5-6 grand a year on tackle and rods. My latest purchase a bluewater 5/6 80lb jigstick. BCF price $240 "aaahhh thats the best we can do man." quoted by a 15 year old kid that the only thing he has caught in his life is 400grams of acne. I then drive the extra 25klms to the pro shop "mate dont have one in stock will have it in stock in 3 days for $170." sold. And as for the BCF card aka mates rates my arse you can swipe that where the sun doesnt shine as well. And no i dont work for a tackle company just looking for the most affordable way to fix my addication.

Cheers

Jamie

Archived