the afo hunt!!!!!!

madmullet

brad ( bass tracker ) and myself are planing a hunting trip soon to one of the properties to hunt pigs, goats, dingoes, cats, rabbits, hairs and do a spot of fishing. we will have one spot open for an invite.... we will be heading either to surat, texas or mitchell for a weekend.

the criteria you have to fit....

need a current gun liscence....

you need to be a member of a sporting shooters club....

you need your own rifle and ammo....

you need to be gun smart....

you need camo gear....

camel pack....

food....

you need to be able to chip in for fuel....

depending on what property we go to their will be a over night charge of $50-$75 a night....

their is accomadation available depending on which property and it is great...for a bushy it is 5 star. hot water 4 beds kitchen ect.

if your interested let me no and we will sit down and work out dates to suit all of us...

cheers kurt

Definitely keen Kurt :woohoo: I fit all the criteria bar 1, I'm not a club member reason being its an expense I don't need, I was a member with the SSAA since I was 11 but cancelled when I was 24.

Do you have a rough idea of when you want to go?

OH and I don't have camo gear, I usually just wear my cotton drill welding cloths :unsure: suppose I can get some easily if I have too.

Correction I DO have camo gear. Just bought some camo gear from the camp shop next to Reece Browns Plains, cheap as.

Definitely keen Kurt :woohoo: I fit all the criteria bar 1, I'm not a club member reason being its an expense I don't need, I was a member with the SSAA since I was 11 but cancelled when I was 24.

Do you have a rough idea of when you want to go?

OH and I don't have camo gear, I usually just wear my cotton drill welding cloths :unsure: suppose I can get some easily if I have too.

this is somethung we will have to sort out. prob sept some time or if we just want to do a weekend hunt leave fri night or very earlie st morn and come back sunday arvo...

Didn't let the licence slide, its just due at the end of the month. My last renewal I wasn't a ssaa member and still got it. Just looking at the form now and it just has a few boxes to tick as your genuine reason, club membership is one of them but I will be ticking the rural purposes (recreational) and submitting the property owner details form as well. So much bloody paper work :whistle:

Didn't let the licence slide, its just due at the end of the month. My last renewal I wasn't a ssaa member and still got it. Just looking at the form now and it just has a few boxes to tick as your genuine reason, club membership is one of them but I will be ticking the rural purposes (recreational) and submitting the property owner details form as well. So much bloody paper work :whistle:

have you got a properity owner that will do that for you

I keep the sporting shooters going, they provide insurence for hunting and its easier to get onto property if they know your a member, plus you dont have to stress if you dont have a property cause the ssaa membership lets you keep your guns.. just a thought, sure youve already been through all that

Sounds like a fun trip. I'm looking forward to the report.

If I manage to get permanent residency I'll have to look into all the memberships and licenses so I can get my guns shipped over from the US; it just wasn't worth the hassle to try it if I wasn't going to be here long term.

Yeah mate all sorted just gotta get 2 photos now and pay the cops a visit then its all done for a few more years :)

Yeah mate all sorted just gotta get 2 photos now and pay the cops a visit then its all done for a few more years :)

sweet

Archived