Police hunting two men

collvan

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/police-hunting-two-men-who-tried-to-abduct-11-year-old-girl-in-mansfield/story-e6freoof-1226133068505

POLICE are hunting two men who tried to abduct an 11-year-old girl at Mansfield in Brisbane's south on Wednesday afternoon.

The pair pulled up in a white sedan and grabbed her by the hands while she was walking along Linfield Street around 3.45pm near the intersection with Ham Road.

The girl pulled away and ran home. She was not injured.

Comfits of the men have been released by police, with one being described as being Caucasian in appearance, aged in his 60's, 170cm tall, overweight with grey hair and beard.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

.End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

The man driving the car was described as being Caucasian in appearance, 50 to 55-year-old, medium build and grey hair.

The car is described as a rusty, box shaped older model sedan, possibly an early 1990's model Holden Commodore.

Police are appealing for public assistance and information from anyone who may recognise the men, may have seen a similar vehicle in the area at that time or witnessed the incident.

post-8379-144598676633_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Lynch...the f*cks up...really grinds my gears when I hear or see this sh*t on the news or anywhere for that matter..Makes it worse when you are a parent, and you feel as though your own kids are vulnerable to these f*cken perverted m*therf*ckers... O.K, I'm gonna stop otherwise I'll forget to put the stars in..

Archived