Shirt Update As Of 9th September

Angus

Guys I received this email this morning.

Sorry but as you can see there is not to much I can do but suck it up as pass on the news to all the people waiting. I have obviously replied asking for an immediate notification once they are ready to be picked up.

"Hi Angus,

I am so sorry to do this to you but in chasing up your polo shirts for tomorrow, I have found out that unfortunately they were pushed back another week due to all the machinery issues and now won’t be ready to collect until next Friday the 16th.

I really can’t apologise enough and you know I don’t like to ever let you down. This issue with the printer has just really thrown everything for a spin.

I’m so sorry to do this to you as I know you’ve made promises to people.

I hope we haven’t caused too many problems your end".

Hey Angus, since they haven't been printed yet, is there any chance of adding to the original order? +1?

Cheers

Dave

Sorry mate but no. Being subliminated shirts my understanding is they cut them early (the material that is) out of size dicated stencils to await printing. The cutting and stitching is the time consuming bit which determinds the turn around time but in this case we are waiting on the printing of colour as that is the machine thats stuffed.

In short the shirts are essentially made, they just need to go through the final process. In any case once an order is processed and confirmed we cant add to them. It becomes a new order which must once again conform to the minimum orders and pricing scehdule.

Angus

Archived