First NP Bass....Wooohoooo

mojo

Went up to NP this morning, didnt get there until 10am and didnt get a touch until around 12.

Caught my first nice NP bass , tad under 40cm and not long after a sim size one, both caught on black green striped gvibe.

tried the revheads/soft plastics and didnt get a sniff.

Two young kids were there all morning and told me they got 18 so far! including 5 over 50cm, with the biggest 55cm. I told them about this months comp and the website so I hope they log in with pics.they were both using spinner baits in (white with purple accents) one of the kids pulled in a nice yellowbelly of 48cm, they looked like they knew what they were doing so I have no cause to doubt them. [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/x_01.jpg

post-1275-144598418678_thumb.jpg

Hi Stu, unreal, my bass was tagged at the same time and probably grew 1 cm in the same time.

Not real familiar with the area but parked at forgans cove and walked a fair way around to the left, most of the fish I and the young blokes caught were in the area a few hundred meters back from this little creek, which is about 10 meters wide with a few snags in it, powerlines over my left shoulder, sorry I cant be more specific.

I wanted to walk further round because it looked deeper around some yellow steep banks.

Next time....

cheers

mojo wrote:

Hi Stu, unreal, my bass was tagged at the same time and probably grew 1 cm in the same time.

Not real familiar with the area but parked at forgans cove and walked a fair way around to the left, most of the fish I and the young blokes caught were in the area a few hundred meters back from this little creek, which is about 10 meters wide with a few snags in it, powerlines over my left shoulder, sorry I cant be more specific.

I wanted to walk further round because it looked deeper around some yellow steep banks.

Next time....

Sounds like were we got our fish last time

cheers

BrisbaneRiver_Plastics_Ex wrote:

No offence Stu, but you are making it hard for me to accredit what you are saying, do you really fish?

IF you think I cant fish I put up a challenge in the river plastics only when ever you want see who cant fish then mate pm me when you want to do this

Archived