SOO update? Anyone?

taib

Any updates on the first day of SOO?? Called Ray a few times but no answer. Must be busy catchin a few, then hitting the turps with the boys.

Wish i could be there but stuck at bloody work however very keen on hearing how its all going. Has anyone who is NOT going heard from or has spoken to someone who is attending the SOO?

Hi Taib, Spoke to Ray at briefing on Friday and he was going to chase whiting in the Nerang, going to comp site tonight so should have a bit of goss after that.

I know some of the guys have lap tops there so we may here something after first weigh in this morning, cheers wayne

Hope they stayed dryer than i did this morning, cheers wayne

Not likely youngy, we got hammered by the storm. Thankfully everyone got off the water before it really hit. Hasn't been much going on fish wise but most of the boys went out again this arvo for another crack while I came home for the day. Tomorrow should be a good day so here's hoping the fish are on the chew in the morn.

Ant.

Hi Guys, just got back from having a meal with the comp boys at the local pub, everyone in good spirits despite the weather.

Some good fish caught, results will be interesting tomorrow, some of the boys are having another quick fish in the morning, cheers wayne

Hi Guys, just got back from having a meal with the comp boys at the local pub, everyone in good spirits despite the weather.

Some good fish caught, results will be interesting tomorrow, some of the boys are having another quick fish in the morning, cheers wayne

and girl :P

Sorry for not introducing my self mr and ms ferg I did see you guys but was busy talking bs to the other guys :whistle:

and girl :P

Sorry for not introducing my self mr and ms ferg I did see you guys but was busy talking bs to the other guys :whistle:

no worries mate, next time. it's hard to get around and talk to everyone.

cheers.

Archived