Buying off website

Oconnell

Mate happy to help.

I actually was informed on the weekend that there is a small glitch in the shop at the moment making the final check out phase a problem so its probably not your end but ours.

In short webby is aware and informed me today it should be fixed tonight :)

I hope this helps!

If you want to PM what you ordered I can tell you if its come through or not as a few orders have still made it.

Cheers.

Angus

If you are having issues with the site the best thing to do is contact an admin via pm and explain the issues you are having. They don't know what's going on at your end.

Actually, we prefer all issues to be reported in this forum category so we can keep track of each issue and mark off each one when they are resolved.

If you are having issues with the site the best thing to do is contact an admin via pm and explain the issues you are having. They don't know what's going on at your end.

Actually, we prefer all issues to be reported in this forum category so we can keep track of each issue and mark off each one when they are resolved.

Cool cool, didn't know that :) Cheers.

I notice my paypal balance is unchanged so if you want to give me an addy I can make payment to would be good when you get a chance guys.

Thanks Waldo. I just checked and the order came through but not the payment.

This is what webby is fixing. It seems the connection to Paypal has been severed somehow.

In short. PLEASE DO NOT make another order as the orders are there. Once Webby fixes the Paypal connection ill notify everyone right away. Once this is done you should be able to go back through your orders and click through successfully.

Thanks for the patience! Postage will be arranged ASAP once this is fixed to alleviate any waiting.

Angus

Hi can i put my order through now and pay for it via paypal?

Yes.

I had an email from Webmaster this morning saying it should all be working again now.

For those that have ordered something already but couldn't pay previously you just need to go to your shop account page then see your list of orders then select the order not paid and in that there is the option to pay. O'Connell I believe you have an order in this category?

I am pretty sure everyone else who ordered but could not pay should have been contacted by me via email, or contacted me when it first happened anyway so this should not be an issue.

Hi this is what i see when i am in my shop account

Order Information

Order # 218 "Details"

"More"

I can only click on "Details" or "More"

If i click on details i get an icon "copy to cart" beside each product or a button that says "reorder" at the bottom of the the order.

what is the best way to proceed.

Order Information

Order # 218 "Details"

"More"

If i click on details i get an icon "copy to cart" beside each product or a button that says "reorder" at the bottom of the the order.

Ok cheers.

Ill make sure Webby sees this. Thanks for going into detail as it will help a lot working it out.

Angus

Went into shop account > clicked order no# "details" then in the order information area clicked PAY which took me through to paypal. Amount was deducted from paypal account however order is still showing as unpaid. I assume there is a manual confirmation process of payment which will come in time? Waits excitedly for the knock at the door B)

In the mean time I couldnt help myself and had to get another rod last night to try out alongside this one :woohoo:

Order Information

Order # 218 "Details"

"More"

When you ordered you selected to pay by Bank Deposit so it doesn't look like there's any issues here. You just need to do the direct deposit via your online banking and when the money has cleared we can send out the item/s.

B)

Went into shop account > clicked order no# "details" then in the order information area clicked PAY which took me through to paypal. Amount was deducted from paypal account however order is still showing as unpaid. I assume there is a manual confirmation process of payment which will come in time? Waits excitedly for the knock at the door B)

In the mean time I couldnt help myself and had to get another rod last night to try out alongside this one :woohoo:

We have received the paypal money so we have manually updated the order and so can now ship the items.

B)

we've received the paypal money so all good, we'll get your order sent out :)

Hey hey my rod arrived yesterday!!! :woohoo:

Now just waiting for the other 2 purchases to be delivered.

Once again thanks to all who made it happen

No worries Daniel. You should have actually like just literally received a "Shipped" email.

Angus

we've received the paypal money so all good, we'll get your order sent out :)

Hey hey my rod arrived yesterday!!! :woohoo:

Now just waiting for the other 2 purchases to be delivered.

Once again thanks to all who made it happen

No worries Daniel. You should have actually like just literally received a "Shipped" email.

Angus

Hi guys i never received the shipped email. I also have not received the other items from my order.

Archived