post-4045-144598703404_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598703074_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598703065_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598703055_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598703046_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598703036_thumb.jpg

post-4045-144598703027_thumb.jpg

hey guys

havent neen on here for a while flat out with work fishing and trying to get my dvd finished as not doing old mate no more working on getting the new dvd out now anyways been doing loads of filming/comps and editing we went out to chase some tuna a couple weeks ago with and nathan/nads07/jason yoogorilla/i was up first found the school casted out a slug a few quick winds and on a awesome fight 10mins later a cracking mac tuna 7kg great fish quick photo and hes back in the water.

next up jason same thing chased a school around for a while ended finding them jason casts a slug through the school bang his on a bit of a shorter fight on this one came to side boat jason had his first bay tuna great fun quick photo and his back in spent the next hour looking for them couldnt find anymore.

after this we went in to river chase a few threadys and did we have a ball on these boating a couple of cracka quick photo of these and of back in the water.

nathan said i think its time for a jew ummmm ok if we have to of to one our spots cast a transam down a couple hops bang i, on great fish short fight a nice jew around 90cm quick photo and of he goes .

nathans turn i did even have time to turn around and nathan has already got his rod in water and is on to a cracking fish hit it on drop a quick fight and another awesome brissy jew comes up great fish around the 90cm quick photo of his fish back he goes called it a day after this here a few pics ill post some more soon of the other trips.

chers shane

nathans turn first cast

yeah its been a great month got somke insane footage just got find time to finishing editing i dont like keeping them unless i have to so most i dont even take out of water but when i do bring them in i make sure it was a quick fight and relese is easy then

cheers shane

Archived