Good luck for the BRC

pancakes_and_haggis

Angler Numbers and Unique Items have emailed out now to all the registered competitors

If you have not received this email and you have registered to compete, please email webmaster@australianfishing.com.au and we will find out the issue and get a number out to you so you can start fishing.

Good Luck to all competing

thanks mate.

i'm going to be time poor in this comp but still hoping to catch something competitive in any or all of the categories (doubtfull) but i'll give it a crack.

Probably wouldn't bother fishing it mate, I hear ALL fish in the river have been washed downstream to just outside competition boundaries with the recent rain, by all means turn up for the lucky door prize but don't bother actually fishing :whistle:

hahaha. mate with my current fishing mojo, zero experience in the river, now being confined to some landbased action, you're probably on the right track!

i know there's still fish to be caught LB, but its much easier and quicker to pack up and move spots when the fishing is slow if you're on a boat and i'm less likely to go home if i'm floating in the middle of the river while pulling an all nighter!

hey neal82

i have no brisbane river wisdom or any wisdom really ,hehe .

but i should be around on the river this arvo/night ,may have a mate with me not sure if he is fishing Friday through to Saturday or just Saturday .

but we should have enough room in the boat for a third person .

mob no is 0468875787

won't be down till later tonight maybe ,got to go sleep for a while not feeling very well.

i'll update when and if i'm heading down .

ok will be at Colmslie ramp around 930

Archived