Austackle BRC BBQ Warning - Change of Location

Orca

Unfortunately the weather forecast has got worse so the BBQ will now be held at 15 Anembo Avenue, Pimpama (Near Ormeau Railway Station. Take exit 45 off the M1.) at 6pm

Please send me a message if you are going to attend so i can adjust catering.

Cheers

Mike Cole

Unfortunately the weather forecast has got worse so the BBQ will now be held at 15 Anembo Avenue, Pimpama (Near Ormeau Railway Station. Take exit 45 off the M1.) at 6pm

Cheers

Mike Cole

I will not be able to make it to Pimpama. have a good weekend

Cheers

Mike Cole

wow a long way from the brissie river enjoy the bbq for 1. so does that mean austackle are not making an appearance at all? as the major sponsor. wanted to have a chat to a few of them.

Plugger: I think there will be come official representation by Pro Staff at the SUnday presentations :)

I will do my best to make the BBQ but ill be 100% honest its doubtful. I have been offered a spot on a boat in the evening to shoot around taking pictures of competitors on the river which is an opportunity I have always wanted and never managed to do. If we were at Colmslie for the event it would have been no worries but the dastardly expected weather has put an end to that.

Angus

Archived