Moreton, finally!

Ash

Well, its been about 12 months, but I have finally managed to put some time aside to go to Moreton isl for a weekend! I'll be heading over with a mate on thurs 23rd august and coming back sunday 26th. Havent been for nearly a year, so i am looking forward to it! will be targeting taylor, but plan on having a line in the water the whole time, so who knows! We'll be camping at yellow patch area, hopefully, depending on new restrictions! WOOHOO!!!!

haha:laugh: thanks boys! I hope to catch enough fish to warrant jealousy! But then again, just being there for a few days is a dream!

Hey, jimmy, was it moreton you were saying there is an inlet where you can get jacks? i cant remember, but ive heard some good flattie stories from there, so the sp rod'll be there too!

And stu, if ya want to take a boat, for sure you need a 4wd. infact if ya want to get around, you'll need one. Or you can stay and fish off the calm side, good bream and whiteing all along there. There is a 4wd taxi service available, ill be using it to drop me and a mate off to yellow patch and back again.

Although, a mate of mine used to go over with a few guys, back the boat and trailer onto the barge, then drag it off once there. then pull down and launch from calm side. too much effort for my likeing. ill stick with surf and rock fishing!

• 3 weeks later...

ARRGgghhhh! the trip i has been cancelled!!!! Stupid stupid me, whilst organising the trip, was also organsing my daughters b'day party, ON THE SAME WEEKEND!!!!:blush: :pinch: :pinch:

So, it looks like i'll have to wait till summer!

Archived