Suzuki Marine to offer new tiller handle

Dubbzy

Suzuki has announced that it will be introducing an innovative all new tiller handle for its DF40A-DF115.

The new tiller handle for Suzuki’s mid-range outboards (DF40A-DF115) has been more ergonomically designed, making it easier to use. Not only does the handle now adjust to three different positions, but the shape of the shift lever has also been changed, making it more comfortable to shift and easier to grasp.

The power trim and tilt switch is now on the end of the handle grip, which enables users to control throttle and trim simultaneously plus there is now a throttle grip friction adjuster so that the sensitivity of the throttle can be changed to suit the user or the conditions.

The Suzuki engineers have also added a troll mode switch and indicator with tachometer so that tiller handle users can take advantage of the new Suzuki Troll Mode System. These changes have all been based on customer feedback, so once again, Suzuki has shown that it listens to boaters and delivers what they need.

The new tiller handle will be available to purchase later in 2012.

post-2093-144598747909_thumb.jpg

Suzies are proven power....yammie or suzie are just as good as each other i would say.

i just thought it looked good. hope some appreciated the post.

cheers

yer dubbsy i appreciated it mate, i love the idea of the trolling feature. love learning and hearing more about whats new on the market.

cheers for sharing :)

Archived