Forster ABT Hobie rnd (Organisation)

Keen-as-fisho

I am starting to think about booking my trip to Forster for the ABT Hobie round on the 10th and 11th of March. I went last year and had a great time, very nice place down there. Anyway I will be booking the same place I stayed at in 2011 and throwing it out there to the yakers that would be coming down and need somewhere to stay, this is the place: http://www.forsterbeachcaravan.com.au/ I have one spare seat in my fourby and room on the trailer for one yak. The cabin we stayed in comfortably slept three people but if need be I will book the bigger cabin. So let me now ASAP if your keen to enter the Forster ABT Hobie round and stay at the park and I'll get it sorted B) I will be booking it for thursday 8th till monday the 12th.

Me

Dell, maybe

Scope, maybe

Runty, there are several guys here that will loan a yak, just a case of asking

Dan25

Looking good guys

If I come down I'm also happy to drive so will have a few spare seats (depending on how much tackle I bring lol) and able to carry another yak

• 4 weeks later...

I was unable to book a cabin as they are all booked out, only powered camp sites were available so just booked that, bit of a saving. Heading down on the 8th which is thursday next week :woohoo: before sparrows fart hopefully and back on the 12th, monday sometime. Offer is still on the table guys. Runty jump on www.bream.com.au for all the rules plus membership and entry forms, rules: http://www.bream.com.au/abt/2012/Kayakrules12.pdf

Just throwing it out there for a last ditch attempt, if anyone would like to come down to Forster for the ABT I have a spare seat in the fourby and a spot on the trailer for a yak. Leaving this Thursday and return on the following monday. Just chip in a bit for fuel and camping and thats it. If there aren't any takers I'll be staying here :unsure:

Archived