Qld Elections

rayke1938

I used to think Newman was alright, now i hate him. I used to like Anna Bligh, now i just think she is a bliar. I used to Hate Julia Gillard, guess what, i still do.

Good ol kev is alright. But def agree, so over these friggin ads on tv and ALL OVER southport... bloody campaigns on every corner!

Newman is very close to getting a stone cold kick in the balls! Came home from work last week after a crap day,pat the dog sit down relax and crack a beer the phone rings, Oh bother !, get up and answer it and it's a pre recording " G'day I'm Campbell Newman " slam the phone down that hard the dog pissed off and thought she was in trouble!! We get hammered with telemarketing here at the best of times with out that lil worm calling me!

But def agree, so over these friggin ads on tv and ALL OVER southport... bloody campaigns on every corner!

Same here. A few weeks ago one of the parties set up camp all over Kalangur memorial. There was a uproar as it was quite disrespectful to our fallen diggers and the party or the council said they would not do it again.

Yesterday driving past it looked like katter party and possibly a labour bloke had done it again. I was very close to going over and giving them a serve

Agreed, All politicians are crooks but on voting day i think a good question to ask is which one is going to best for us.

As a group we might be able to make a difference.

Maybe if anyone has any knowledge on a good poli in their area with good policies that might come through... they might be worth a mention.

I'm in the Redlands like Ray but haven't looked into it enough to know who to vote for.

Agreed, All politicians are crooks but on voting day i think a good question to ask is which one is going to best for us.

As a group we might be able to make a difference.

Maybe if anyone has any knowledge on a good poli in their area with good policies that might come through... they might be worth a mention.

I'm in the Redlands like Ray but haven't looked into it enough to know who to vote for.

Easier to just note who you are not voting for

.....starting with colours ;)

Anyone support the Rabbitohs ? :whistle:

yes it will be good when it`s all over red rover..

getting cheesed off with turning into streets to be greeted by some unknown twit, who gives you the royal hand waggle, while his (presumably his)unhappy looking kid,does an imitation of Rolf Harris` wobble board act,with a vote for who ever sign.

Archived