Trophies for the social fishing comps

tugger

I've only got positive feed back so far in another thread (social fishing comps-dates entered) about getting trophies for the end of the year after tallying up points at each monthly social. If anyone else has input it would be greatly appreciated and we can start to move on it.

My thoughts were each month we tally up the points awarded at the socials and each admin could keep the tally and there be a section in the community directory where it could be stored

1st place 5points

2nd place 4points

3rd place 3points

turning up and weighing in a fish 1 point does not have to be target species

This would go towards a trophy for AFO champion fisho and a AFO runner up fisho

Oh i forgot the wooden spoon for Eddie :woohoo:

Just a quick google and small fishing trophies were worth $9 with larger ones around $20 then a few bucks to engrave but i'll look more into it as i used to be heavily involved in a swimming club and still have some contacts

Yeah i like this.

A bit of fun competition and encouragement to attend more events even if they are out of your comfort zone.

What are the trophies likely to be worth?

Angus

Yeah i like this.

A bit of fun competition and encouragement to attend more events even if they are out of your comfort zone.

Angus

Trophies will more than likely cost nothing if you give me an idea of what you need. PM me

message sent

Yeah i like this.

Angus

Trophies will more than likely cost nothing if you give me an idea of what you need. PM me

• 1 month later...

Archived