Bit of a downer

max pwr

Well I took the family camping over the long weekend to Sth Straddie and had a ball swimming and fishing etc and enjoying some of the best weather you could ask for!

Pulled in to paradise point to grab some more booze and ice and the kids and mrs hung around the boat to keep an eye on it but had to watch the kids in the playground at the same time and some lowlife helped themself to my favourite rod! Had only just bought a stradic ci4 on a shimano rod I bought off rosstralia :evil: I'm absolutely spewing cos that's the most expensive reel I've ever bought and I loved using it. Bastards.

I told my mate and he said. " bastards!......they could have taken your misses..... The rod was new!". Lol

Seriously though, kinda Sux :(

if it makes u feel any better i caught a guy trying to steal my rods at the servo station on the highway when i was getting a feed inside. i gave him a nice liverpool kiss for his troubles.

I'm not sure of what your getting at but if you are implying that at some point in the confrontation your forehead may have not so gracefully come in contact with the thiefs nose, these kisses are more common in Glasgow ! :P

if it makes u feel any better i caught a guy trying to steal my rods at the servo station on the highway when i was getting a feed inside. i gave him a nice liverpool kiss for his troubles.

Yeah mate I can see myself having the same reaction busting someone in the act!

Manni, I started planning my replacement immediately B) I'll be getting the same reel again ( sorry ant but the ci4 just looks better) and a slightly different rod for flicking the light stuff.

Thanks to Bommie for throwing a couple of his trick lures my way to help ease the pain :woohoo: I don't usually accept charity but I've been looking at the ones he donated to the reel tackle promotion and I can't say no to that offer! Thanks Matt.

my old boy is from liverpool, he taught me that as a young lad, has served me well many a time. ;)

my old boy is from liverpool, he taught me that as a young lad, has served me well many a time. ;)

My grandmother is from durham and then Liverpool, then immigrated to st Mary's in Sydney haha, she said the only fight you loose is the one where you play by the rules, grandad learned that lesson from her haha

sorry for the loss max, thieves...... cut thier hands off!!

and sux worst when you work hard to buy the good gear for a passion you love doing and some scumbag does nothing but put their hand out and take what they want with even minimal reprocusions when caught!

a punch in that head although at the time is satifying still isnt worth the cost of a good quality gear.

Archived