Fishing The Bay Tomorrow :)

Manni79

Heading out tomorrow with Do$tylz to hit up the bay - will probably fish the rock wall first up and then venture out from there, if the weather stays as predicted most likely will head over to Moreton around the beacons, who knows really with weather like this could end up anywhere as long as we got enough fuel lol

Will be in my Blue Fin Wildcat 435 - greay colour with an etec on the back :)

Anyone else heading out tomorrow if you see us come say Hi?

post-8859-144598794812_thumb.png

classic Runty! :lol:

Good luck MAnni,Hope to see some pics.

I'm heading out to inner sunshine, to throw plastics and if they play the game I may even target a snapper on fly. Apparenlty heaps of 30-45cm fellas out there today ;) 17mtrs down.

I'm heading out to inner sunshine, to throw plastics and if they play the game I may even target a snapper on fly. Apparenlty heaps of 30-45cm fellas out there today ;) 17mtrs down.

Awesome Carter and Manni!

Look forward to hearing the reports.

I am having an exciting day in front of the computer doing some much needed AFO work.

Yay!

Angus

Should be getting my fly combo next week - so may be able to give it a run next weekend

Good luck mate !!!

I'm heading out with the olds tomorrow doing a sight seeing tour. Not sure how much fishing will get done but I'll keep an eye out for everyone. Launching from Vicky point.

I am at a loss where to fish though, apart from flatty drifts that Ted showed me.....

Any spots people can recommend?

I'm heading out with the olds tomorrow doing a sight seeing tour. Not sure how much fishing will get done but I'll keep an eye out for everyone. Launching from Vicky point.

I am at a loss where to fish though, apart from flatty drifts that Ted showed me.....

Any spots people can recommend?

Cruise over to Dunwich mate, fish the pylons to the right hand side of the jetty's and surrounding area ;)

Then you can also stop in at straddie for a feed or drink

Cheers Manni....what can I expect to catch there?

btw the Reaction Strike placcys I got off you last weekend scored me a nice 51cm during the drift with Ted...white 5" :-)

Could be a mixed bag mate, trevaly, estuary cod, kingies are found there but not sure what time of year

Good to hear the placcy's served you well ;)

I think I saw you filling up at the servo this morning on my way to work. Bloody jealous I was!!!

If I wasn't working I'd be hitting up the beacons too. Good luck and look forward to the report.

Haha should have said g'day !!

will post a report tomorrow when i'm not so buggered

Archived