AFO wanderers camping at Blakesleys nth Stradie july 20/22

tugger

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate bring your own chook please max size 1.6kg pancakes you bring your own one too.

how about a farm fresh leg of lamb for sat night, i dont mind bringing one, i have heaps of lamb in the freezor

Lamb sounds good Kurt, what's it worth!?

Callum

whats it worth...?????????

I can bring the whole goat (very small under a week old) and some mini lamb roasts that will go on the spit. Im sure between everyone bringing chickens and various other meats we'll have a pretty good feed over there!
hell yeah basstracker, that sound unreal, mick has two rotisseri's, and I have one plus two camp ovens. I would charge pancakes a carton of rum cans per kilo, that is if he comes through with the deal and doesn't pull out at the last minute and not call you B)

well its up to the weather when i turn up .

no work today cause of rain ,hope fully work dose not get canned tomorrow and Friday .working Friday now to make up for today.my deckie is working Friday too which why i made the choice work Friday and head over Saturday for a overnighter .

but then again if work get canned Friday i mite head over then and deckie can swim lol.

Bring water e-fish-n-sea (darn that is hard to type, from now on, I shall refer to you as "guy with boat" :silly: )

There are no facilities on the island, so water is a good idea. If you get really hard up, there might be some water left from melted ice in the eskies but :sick:

If anybody needs anchor ropes or other rope spliced i can do it over there on the weekend while i'm having a few beers kicking back i can show you how its very easy

Very nice offer! What beer you drink? I'll shout you some beer to teach me. :)

Any small tinnies going over.weather permitting of course.

green machine might be going over in his 3.2m tiny

Hopefully will get there, and only if the weather is playing well as with me and the missus plus camping gear in a big 3.1m tinny and a big whole 8hp we will be strugling at best. Might have to call on one of you good folk to take the missus and gear over for us for a safer trip. ;)

Cheers Rob

Got a fair bit of timber today to bring over for the fire its all good hard wood so should burn well and give us some good coals for the cooking on saturday night. Again a reminder if you can get your hands on some fire wood bring it over with you as it will all help on the weekend

well its up to the weather when i turn up .

no work today cause of rain ,hope fully work dose not get canned tomorrow and Friday .working Friday now to make up for today.my deckie is working Friday too which why i made the choice work Friday and head over Saturday for a overnighter .

but then again if work get canned Friday i mite head over then and deckie can swim lol.

i have been a week out and though it was this weekend ,didn't even click on Wednesday when i was talking with the boss and he said its next friday u wanted off.so that why my last 2 post on this thread make no sense .

didn't click till i saw tugger's post 7 sleeps to go .

fingers crossed the wind and rain stay away and work dose not interferer with the weekend.

keen for this ,even got some circle hooks 4/0 ,5,0 6/0 mustard deamon .big upgrade on my adli 4/0 and 5/0 that i always use.

Archived