Cheap Rebel & River2Sea Lures, Amart

Cowfish13

I went into Amart at Macgregor (or Mt Gravatt, the one near Garden City anyway) to get some new shoes and a River2Sea Bubble pop. I also picked up a Rebel Deep Teeny Wee Crawfish.

When I got to the counter, the person said that the Bubble Pop was $4 (from 9.95) and that the Rebel was $5.98 (from 11.95). This is amazingly cheap, so I got a couple more.

Then I told my brother, and he went in and got the Rebel lures for $4 each (he got 4) and a Bubble Pop for $6. He told the clerk that I had got the Rebels were $4, and she believed him, so he got them for 1/3 the price.

It would probably be worth it to get some. I think either the scaning system was wrong, or the label was wrong because on the Rebel, there was no discount, the price on the docket was just $5.98.

Well that's what you get for putting people at the counter that have absolutely no clue on fishing, fishing gear or gear prices ;):P . I need some 35mm Bubble Pops for this up coming Summer in the Gold Coast and Tweed Canals, a lot cheaper then the $20 Smith Towadis I would usually use.

Troy

Archived