2ND SHOT MISS

3RD SHOT MID WAY BACK OF THE BACK AND HIGH

4TH SHOT MISS AT 20YRDS

5TH SHOT MISS AT 20 YRDS

6TH SHOT 3/4 DOWN THE BACK AND HIGH

1ST SHOT HIT 4 INCHES BEHIND RIGHT SHOLDER

2ND SHOT DIDNT SEE

3RD SHOT DIDNT SEE

ok the pigs down. so he walks up to it and pokes the pig 4 times with his rifle lol

the way i see it, if you cant shoot properly, dont go hunting. this pig looks like its escapted from a pigery a couple yrs back. look at the ears, the colour and it looks like it has been castrated.

and he has sitin their going

i pumoped like 15 round into this their pig and it didnt show much damage....lol, thats because you are a poor shot

thats a pretty poor effort thats for sure, but i dont agree with all of the above comments about not going hunting if your not a good shot.....

everyone starts somewhere, practise makes perfect.

its like saying, if you can hook fish in the side of the jaw dont go fishing.

my two cents

ur kidding aren't u callum? completely different scenarios mate. you can see a pig, u cant see a fish at the point of hook up.

The bloke in that video is an absolute tool and why u would want to share that footage with the world is beyond me.

thats a pretty poor effort thats for sure, but i dont agree with all of the above comments about not going hunting if your not a good shot.....

my two cents

I am suprised you haven't made another balloon joke pancakes, as experienced hunters like Kurt will tell you, make the kill as clean and quick as possible, big big difference to not hooking in the side of a jaw don't go fishing.

This may sound like an oxymoron, however I believe that you should shoot to kill as humanly as possible (lung/heart shot). If you can't make the kill, don't take the shot and keep stalking. To me that's what hunting is about. I've bagged a few buff, donkey's and numerous pigs with only one to two shots max. Second shot usually to finish the animal off. Study your prey know their weak spot and don't rush.

Muzz

my two cents

You don't have to practice on a live animal, that's what ranges are for to practice, if your confident enough you can make a clean shot sure go hunting but if you have trouble just have a bit more practice even if it's just at cans or bottles at least your practicing on something that doesn't feel pain

my two cents

ok callum

if you are planing to get into hunting as a sport, you can increase you skills 10 fold by going down to the range to pracice. they have benched areas, free stand lying down areas, or you can rest you gun on a post to relicate a tree, so when you get out into the feild you have practiced over many differant scenario.

when i took ash on her first hunting trip, i made her go down the range and shoot out to 200m free hant over and over again until i saw fit she was capable of killing the animal out rite. i know everone isnt perfect and doesnt get a clean kill due to adrenalyn or not breething properly, many factors come into it, but in this circumstancewhere the first shot is no more than 50m away and he misses in twice and continuosly puts bad shots on the pig, their is no excuse. if i was that guide, i would have raised my rifle and put it out of it miserry quicker. when shooting over long distances, you allow thrown shots, or missplaced shots, but not at this distance.

yes i am a hunter, and consider myself a good one, and i do believe in a quick death.

and callum, with the jaw hook up comment,completely different scenarios mate. you can see a pig, u cant see a fish at the point of hook up. you can stalk and study your pry and work out the best way to take it down. can you see a fish while you are fishing for it, no.

i honestly dont know how you can compair these two. all true hunter will agree with me on this one and i think most fisherman will also....

and thats my 2 cents

a classic case of horses for coarses a 150grain flat nose in the 3030 is well enough for that pig but with that big ass scope on it and the rain that scope would be useless at such a close range plus the colour of the pig he would be lucky to see it .way to much scope for such a short range. that guide should have finished it also but he has probly never seen a animal out side a wire fence . i have a 1894 3030 saddel carbine short barrel nice handy little shooter.

Archived