Heading To Noosa

Angus

Let's put my patrol up against any standard vehicle owned by any member {sic} hear in 4wd and see what performs better

Key is standard no lifts body or suspension no winches

Challenge accepted with additional levelers.

Carry 5 people and 2,200 litres of gear under cover. All gear within the vehicle (not on top). No trailer. No stowage in passenger area/s.

No diff locks either and must maintain speed limit heading up the range.

:P

lol @ runty, talk it up mate...

i reckon den's would be the only one to give you a run for your money shortie. other than that the patrol was a dream to drive!

And what make is Dens.

yEs its a Nissan Patrol GU ute. lol

But i believe he is suspension and possibly body lifted. And from memory shortened. And a winch from memory.

BT50 is a great vehicle. I believe its the best of the duel cabs out there at the moment. But its still a deul cab and still has way more overhang over the rear wheels.

IT may keep up but the rear end would look like Haines's. All banged up. ROFL

The back of my ute is straight as, plus you just put a tray on it and cut them back, then no overhang.

Let's put my patrol up against any standard vehicle owned by any member {sic} hear in 4wd and see what performs better

Key is standard no lifts body or suspension no winches

Challenge accepted with additional levelers.

Carry 5 people and 2,200 litres of gear under cover. All gear within the vehicle (not on top). No trailer. No stowage in passenger area/s.

No diff locks either and must maintain speed limit heading up the range.

:P

Gee Whiz Brian, I already said that the Jeep was out because it is lifted, you don't have to go around throwing even more barriers in the way because you know it will outperform :P I do miss the cargo capacity of my F150 but the short wheelbase on the Jeep lets me go right through some areas that I'd have had to maneuver in the truck.

lol @ runty, talk it up mate...

i reckon den's would be the only one to give you a run for your money shortie. other than that the patrol was a dream to drive!

And what make is Dens.

yEs its a Nissan Patrol GU ute. lol

But i believe he is suspension and possibly body lifted. And from memory shortened. And a winch from memory.

BT50 is a great vehicle. I believe its the best of the duel cabs out there at the moment. But its still a deul cab and still has way more overhang over the rear wheels.

The back of my ute is straight as, plus you just put a tray on it and cut them back, then no overhang.

I wasn't talking about your ute. I was talking about your rear end. Rofl :P

I wasn't talking about your ute. I was talking about your rear end. Rofl :P

ahhhh, rear end still probably less banged up looking than your head mate :silly:

Archived