hiya im a noob

fishergirl

Unfortunately I'm still married and have 2 kids!:( Just kidding.. I mean I am happy... i think:unsure:

Welcome to the site Lisa. Glad to see another fisher woman onboard. I think theres about seventy ladies in here that don't regularly post. i had a quick look at your profile and see your in Hervey Bay. Do you do much fishing there? If so where? I like the area and fish there as often as i possible.

Well I like to think I do a bit of fishing, not as much as I like though... I usually head out with my dad in his stacer, and we fish the artificial reefs near Big Woody island... or a place called the wreck.. im not sure where it is but, i know its this tiny little reef that every one fights for good positions on it!!! and another place that is called *the outer banks*... usually pick up trevally mackeral and sharks there...

im fortunate to have never caught a happy moment..

ive only lived here 3 years though!

Welcome to the site, good to see more girls on here.

We had a good female turn out at the winter camp this year and it was enjoyed by all a lot more than expected.

There is an all female comp coming up in september which should be good. Myself and at least 5 or so friends are attending that. Check out the fishing events section of the forum if you are interested.

Its time to take back the bass... hehe

Glad you found the site, good people, good times.

Tanya

my dads stacer is a 5.5m seabreeze i think...

the outer banks isnt actually that far...

im not a fan of the fishing here....

i grew up on the clarence river so i miss what im used to.. (i knew all the spots!) and ive fished Townsville and the Whitsundays....

if im in town i might go to a comp!

im in he process of buing a new all rounder rod and reel...

Archived