Electricity prices what are you paying.

rayke1938

I am with Lumo and just got notice of new charges

Anytime tarrif 29.436 including gst.

April account 21.8800.

off peak 24.255

Prev 13.15

Obviously off peak power produces more carbon.

Going on my previous usage my anytime will increase by $38 and my off peak by $31

not happy Julia and bob Brown.

Cheers

Ray

dunno what you are whinging about. She put a few bucks in your bank account to cover it.

Those big coal trains running to the port all day from Ippy aren't being carbon taxed, obviously because China has a separate atmosphere from us.

I pay $0.21/kw hour with AGL and get 10% discount off that.

Just put a solar system on though and even with all this horrible weather I am averaging about $1 net in credit per day. Best $600 I have ever spent.

what size system did you get, not bad making 2kw/hr per day in this weather

1.5kw system mate, we live up high in suburbia so never any shade over the system which helps. We are pretty good with what we do use and make sure that we use all our power at night, doesnt hurt that AGL pays $0.52/kwh aswell. Will pay for itself pretty quick.

that is great off a 1.5, I got a 5.2 and am making around 6 kw/hr a day in this weather, I make over 20 just before the peak of summer on a good day, got a 6 kw inverter as I got in early, so going to add some more panels soon, then another inverter and more panels, hopefully will end up with a system around 9 kw in a couple of years, I will be cranking out the power then.

From my understanding and reading all systems signed for before July 9 will be eligible for 44c feed in rate till 2026 in addition to any further payments by the individual companies.

Systems after this time or once the account changes hands ie house is sold etc will only be eligible to 8c or whatever is the going rate at the time.

Ah my bad.

Also just spoke to my boss who has just gone thru alot of installs and stuff, and apparently you cant make credit off over a 5kw system? Have you looked into that eddie? Im not saying what he has told me is correct, and neither is he, its just what he's been told.

Ah my bad.

Also just spoke to my boss who has just gone thru alot of installs and stuff, and apparently you cant make credit off over a 5kw system? Have you looked into that eddie? Im not saying what he has told me is correct, and neither is he, its just what he's been told.

that was the new rule that came in, I ordered mine before there was that limit put in mate. They put a 5kw inverter limit on last year sometime.

Just received mine, I am also with Lumos.

Service to Property: .34155 per day

Anytime: .28897 per kWh

I'm not sure what I was paying before this, but I'm not getting that special check from Julia to off set my costs.

Gary they quoting me service to property 31.823 per day and anytime 29436.

They stated previously t5hat they will match any competitors price when I complained but I have just noticed that they have discontinued my pensioners discount when they did the price match.

Cheers

Ray

Archived