pontoon 21 crackjack diving lures

does anyone know who stocks these lures,also say your trolling in 1 to 1.5 metres of water,what sought of depth diving lure would you chase(geez i hope this makes sense)ok ill go another way if you were in this depth what would you choose,if chasing flathead,bream etc as a good all rounder.john

Hi John

The crackjack 48mr and 48dr sounds like the one you are after for your chosen depth range.

Check out the page on the link below for diving depths of all Crackjacks
/>http://searingtackle.com.au/pontoon-21-hardbody-lures/136-crackjack-38-48-a-58.html

In brissi the best stores are tacklewarehouse (speak to Adam or Peter) and the tackleshop in carseldine (speak to Steve)

Hope that helps

Rob

Cheers

Rob

Hey Bulldog,

Depends on what is at the bottom. Sand? or rocks and weeds?

If it's sand, I'd go medium or deep so that its hitting the bottom and kicking up sande.

If its weeds or rocks, stick with the shallow or mediums. Otherwise you'll be replacing them often.

When you purchase the lures it will say on the box whether it is SR/MR/DR - if you've aleady taken it out and are still unure just go off the size of the bib on the front of the lure.

The bigger it is should indicate that it's a deeper diving lure.

Goodluck with the crack-jacks they are my absolute fav. estuary harbody

A perfect way to fish lures trolling is to start with the lure you think may work on the day.

Gradually move in shallower until that lure starts to touch the bottom and then maintain that depth line.

You only want the occasional bump and not to have the lure continually dragging along the bottom.

Archived