F\Sale 2-4kg Daiwa Heartland and Shimano Fireblood 2500 $250

PlasticFantastic

Been doing some extra hours at work and have been sorting out some new fishing gear and although I told myself i'd never sell this combo the time has come to try something new. So up for sale is a Daiwa Heartland 2-4kg rod 7 foot long with a cast weight of 1/16th to 1/4 ounce matched up with a Shimano Fireblood 2500FA running 10lb Fireline Crystal. Condition wise the rod is pretty good with only a couple of scratches near the base of the blank where it runs into the grip and the reel has been well used with a few scuffs here and there and a small chip of red paint missing on the bottom. The reel needs a roller bearing which is about $10 I just haven't got around to buying one for it. It's a top little combo and would be great for anything for Bream through to Snapper.

I'm asking $250 for the combo and I thinks that's a pretty fair price for what it cost me new and it wont be separated, also please no messages offering stupid amounts for it as they will ignored. Any questions just ask or pm me.

Cheers

Mark

post-5191-144598833507_thumb.jpg

• 4 years later...

Archived